Sunday, November 21, 2010

More on the Cops & Joggers 5K 2010


I haven't been on here in awhile. Here is the scrapbook page that I made for my fist 5K of the season. Cops & Joggers. You can't really see my time but it was 37:11 giving me a 11:59 minute pace.
This was my first 5K since 2008 when I hurt my knee. It's also my first race where I ran it in under 40 minutes. Seems like a lifetime when you consider the elite runners finish in what???? 15 minutes? Oh well, at least I'm out there and hey, I broke 40 minutes and I set a new racing PR for myself of 11:59.
This race was run over a bridge as well and anyone that runs in Florida knows we don't have any hills. After this I can tell that I need to train by running over more bridges. Remind me to put that in my to do list.


No comments:

Post a Comment